What are the benefits of submitting a Guest Post?
- Backlinks – Most of the blogs that you are submitting your guest post to have high authority. Which means they are probably going to have a higher page rank, a good Alexa ranking, and massive traffic. If you can get links on their site. It helps you out in the process
- Masssive Traffic – This one goes without saying. You guest post should contain a link back to your site (will review this in more detail). When they click that link that’s just more traffic for your site!
- Authority – When they see your name, on a “Big Wigs” website, you’re going to gain respect and authority. This could be your Big Break!
- Relationships – This is a massive benefit. This could open up the lines of communication with other bloggers in your niche or market.
How Do I Submit a Guest Post?
Typical Guidelines when writing Guest Posts:
- 500 – 700 Word Post
- Must be original and unpublished on the internet
- Must be in English & spell checked
- Your Post may be edited
- Absolutely No affiliate links, products, or reviews
- No adult Content
- No hate Content
- Please include pictures
- If possible optimize your post
When your Guest Post Is Done, Time to Make To Contact The Site Owner
- I’m not accepting guest posts at this time
- This site does not accept guest posts
- Please send it to me and I will review it
When Will I know If My Guest Post is Approved?
My Post is Submitted, I am Done!
- Remember your link is on this page. So the higher the page rank and authority for the guest post. The more powerful your back link becomes. The link juice flows!
- You’re going to want to do another guest post at some point, we want that page to be as successful as it can possibly be. Get as much traffic, page rank, authority, and user interaction as we can. If your guest post is a flop why would I accept another one from you?
- Let’s Make it as SUCCESSFUL AS CAN BE!